Sports, proper nutrition, health, body aesthetics are in fashion, so it is not surprising that fitness clubs “grow” like mushrooms in the rain. Having decided to make the body fit and slim, it is better to get acquainted with the features of the training process in order to prevent mistakes. And they are fraught with injuries, overwork, lack of results.
WHAT TO DO TO DO NOT TRAIN AS A GIFT
Before you go to the gym it’s not enough to buy comfortable sneakers and sexy leggings, you need to answer a number of questions:
1. What is my goal? Statement of the problem is already 50% success. Not enough “I want to lose weight”, you need to clearly decide: how many kilograms, for what period and for what. Immediately tune in to get the result, draw up a weekly schedule and keep a training diary.
2. What training program is right for me? No need to feel sorry for yourself, trying to facilitate the task. Many clubs offer a “starter pack” so that a beginner can decide what he likes: group, fitness, cardio, gym, pool, etc. Try all the options if you have no idea what you want. For example, you want to lose weight by 20 kg in 2 months and choose training in the simulator – there will be no result! To start burning fat mass, you need cardio, interval or crossfit. When you lose 20 kg, you can get acquainted with the gym equipment.
3. Why do I need a personal trainer? If you are a beginner, a trainer is a vital necessity. Not a single online lesson will give you an understanding of the exercises. This is possible only under the supervision of a specialist who understands the biomechanics of the body and does not allow injury by stupidity. Weight training implies a load not only on the muscles, but also on the joints. Improper grip, legs, back position can lead to serious health problems, prolonged recovery.
Will everyone look at me? Do not be shy, nobody cares about you. Each athlete in the club is occupied only with himself, he works on his body. If you need the help of a coach – contact, for this he is there. Training should contribute to progress, satisfaction with the result.
4. How to distribute the load? At the first stages, it is right for beginners to use all muscle groups in training. Legs, arms, back, abs should work so that the body gradually gets used, endurance increases. So the body will respond faster to the load.
5. To get the result, do you need to train for 3 hours every day? Do not overestimate your capabilities. To get the result you need at least three workouts per week for 1-1.5 hours. Over time, you can increase the amount, but do not forget about the overtraining of the body – a breakdown, dizziness. In the first week, exercises should be simple. This does not mean that they are ineffective, on the contrary, they will help to concentrate more, to prepare the body for high loads.
Do not make these mistakes, do not miss workouts, keep an eye on nutrition, and the result will not be long in coming. Do not forget, the personal trainer is your main assistant: he will prescribe a nutrition program, trainings, show and control the implementation technique, and will stimulate you to a greater result.